1. Responsible for overseas marketing business operations in South America/CIS/USA, Canada and Australia/Southeast Asia/Africa;
2. Responsible for regional agricultural machinery market research, product demand analysis, and competitive research;
3. Responsible for regional market business planning, marketing strategy formulation and execution;
4. Responsible for customer development, construction and maintenance of distribution network;
5. Responsible for team building and personnel management in the region;
6. Responsible for regional business goals.
1. Level of education: Bachelor’s degree or above;
2. Major of education: Mechanical, English/Russian/Spanish, Marketing;
3. Have at least 2 years of marketing experience in agricultural machinery, construction machinery and other machinery industries;
4. Have experience in independently acquiring customers and organizing marketing activities;
5. Applicants having experiences of working abroad are preferred.
1.Responsible for the construction of national or regional market service system;
2. Responsible for the construction and management of the national or regional service network;
3. Responsible for product troubleshooting in the country or region;
4. Planning and implementing annual service activities;
5. Responsible for customer relationship maintenance in the region;
6. Responsible for the collection of market service information and industry information in the region;
7. Responsible for the collection of product improvement suggestions in the region;
8. Responsible for reaching the annual sales target of accessories.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, major related to mechanical engineering;
2. CET-4 and above, with good oral communication skills;
3.Have service experience of 2 years and above in the agricultural machinery industry, love service work, and have strong hands-on ability;
4. Have a cheerful personality, strong interpersonal communication skills and an anti-stress ability.